If you are looking for a seamless flow of water in the shower, go for the best linear shower drain.
Linear shower drains are a modern way of bringing functionally combined with aesthetics into the bathroom.
In regards to functionality, the linear drains are long enough to clear more water than the center drains. In addition, they eliminate the need to have a barrier, especially in curbless showers. Thus, they allow easy movement in and out of the shower, which is good for people with mobility challenges.
I believe you came here to read about the top-rated linear shower drains you should buy so let us leave their benefits for our next article.
Here are the top 3 highly rated linear drains based on customer reviews and experiences.
Best Linear Shower Drain Reviews
1. Neodrain linear shower drain
Neodrain is made from strong-grade stainless steel with a brushed steel finish.
It comes in three sizes; 24, 32, and 36 inches so you can choose the size that fits your space.
This linear drain has a deep slope design that is V-shaped to enhance the flow of water to the drain outlet. This ensures that all the water is completely emptied out of the channel.
In addition, since it comes with adjustable feet to fit the ground level.
It is quite versatile in that it can be used not only in the bathroom but also in the kitchen, toilet, garage, and basement to prevent odor and insects, and bugs from crawling into the house.
- Rust and corrosion-resistant
- Has adjustable feet on both ends
- Quick flow of water into the drain
- The grate is removable and comes with a lifting hook
- Comes with an anti-clogging hair catcher to prevent blocking
- Different sizes and grate designs available
- Straightforward to install
- You need a long one that can cover the entire width of your shower for proper drain
2. SaniteModar drain with Tiled Insert
Is your desire to achieve a modern look in the bathroom? SaniteModar drain will help you do just that.
It is made from high-grade stainless steel with a brushed nickel finish so it is very strong and sturdy.
You can install it in various rooms in the house since it meets the CE and WATERMARK test certification that guarantees safety and functionality.
For the fast flow of water, this linear drain has an improved X-shaped diversion groove.
- High quality, modern and stylish look
- Comes with a hair strainer and lifting hook
- Has adjustable feet to ease installation
- The height of the drain is adjustable
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- None so far
3. WEBANG Rectangular shower floor drain
This is another high flow capacity linear drain. It is designed to fit any standard U.S plumbing connection through the base flange that connects to the drainpipe.
Like the drains we have reviewed above, WEBANG is also made from high-grade stainless steel with a brushed finish. This finish helps to protect it from scratches, rust, and corrosion.
It comes in different sizes that range from 12 inches to 72 inches. No matter the size you pick, they all have a slope angle cover design that is meant to enhance water flow as well as remove moisture in the passage.
- Gives a seamless look on the floor
- High quality
- Very sturdy on the floor
- Removable grate (lift hook provided)
- Height can be adjusted using the two leveling feet provided
- Very easy to install and clean
- Comes with a hair strainer to prevent pipe clogs
- Does not come with a NO HUB drain base but you can buy it separately
See also: Best bath mat for textured tubs
4. DreamDrain Brushed Stainless Steel Linear Drain
This is a functional linear drain that works great in the shower or bathroom.
It has a sloped channel that allows water to flow quickly and smoothly into the channel such that there is no time to build up under your fit.
In addition, it is durable since it is made from 304-grade stainless steel, which is rust and corrosion-resistant.
The grate has a modern design and a shower drain hair catcher is included to prevent clogging.
When it comes to cleaning, simply lift the grate with a lifting hook that is provided and remove any debris and hair stuck on the hair strainer.
- High quality and a modern look
- The drain height is adjustable
- It is compatible with most 2 inches flanged floor drains
- Very easy to install
- Comes in different sizes and styles
- Hair catcher/strainer is included in the package
- Hair strainer clogs easily so regular cleaning is important
5. YEFU 2 in 1 Stainless steel shower floor drain
YEFU linear shower drain is double-sided with a tile insert design to allow you to have an invisible and seamless look on the bathroom floor.
The tile insert is recessed to enable you to attach the tile of your choice inside so that the drain can blend with the rest of your bathroom décor. Since it’s 2 in 1, you can also flip it so that the metal side is seen on the surface.
This drain comes in 3 sizes; 12, 24, and 36 inches and each has a V profile that enables the drain to empty the water quickly and prevent flooding.
It comes with a hair strainer that should be cleaned often to prevent clogging.
- Has adjustable leveling feet
- Lifting hook for the grate and hair strainer included
- High-quality stainless steel that does not rust or corrode
- Drains water quickly
- Provision for inserting the desired tile design on the cover
- Easy to install
- You have to purchase the shower flange or drain base with a rubber seal separately.
Choosing the best linear shower drain is not just a way to give your bathroom a modern update. It is also extremely functional.
These types of shower drains prevent excess water from escaping the shower or bathroom. Also, they prevent leaky drains that tend to clog easily and thereby causing flooding in the shower.
They come in different designs and sizes as we have seen. Most of them are made from high-grade stainless steel; hence, rust and corrosion-resistant.
Therefore, you can pick any of the above linear shower drains based on your ideal size and style.